How to find Your Soul Purpose





How to Find Your Life or Soul Purpose
Leaving a comfortable salary to risk it all on Freedom and meaning.
That is what it was all about for me in 2013, I decided to leave a full time nursing administration career to start my own full time business. Now life is very different for me as an entrepreneur in Lexington Kentucky. We all want to have a full purpose and meaning for our lives but few seldom get to live out that dream. It was not an easy task to make my transition but it has been worth it every step of the way, even the difficult times. I had always given readings on a part time basis up to 2013 and had a wish that I could do this full time. I made the leap of faith and took all my hard work ethics and put them to the test. Now in 2018 I am one of the Top rated Psychics in the State of Kentucky. I have a live talk show on Facebook Monday Night Live in Lexington Show and a YouTube channel where I  park all of my past shows. In this newsletter you have access to all three video's of How to Find Your Soul Purpose. On the live show we go into what is a soul purpose and what stops us from it. Enjoy the videos!! I hope you all are ready for spring it is just around the corner so hang in there!!! 
For A Personalized Reading Click HereInput caption text here. Use the block's Settings tab to change the caption position and set other styles.PART 3 WILL BE LOADED ON MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL TODAY!! SO CHECK IT OUT!!
See Playlist Facebook Live on Monday Night
http://www.youtube.com/kauffmankathrynCopyright © 2018 Kathryn Kauffman. Psychic Medium, All rights reserved.
If you are receiving this email you visited the website for kathryn kauffman psychic medium 
Our mailing address is: 
Kathryn Kauffman. Psychic Medium

Comments

Popular Posts