Good Bye to Summer Open Arms to Fall

As this summer rolls down to a close and the crisp fall days are beginning. I am reflecting on the extra year that has been given to me. Once you survive Cancer any additional time you gain is to be lived to the fullest. You make the best out of your time on the earth and the friends and family you are a part of. This 2018 has been so wonderful. I learned how to make home made yeast rolls, David and I are getting to have some Tappas / Cocktail parties. We finally got a new couch and dining table. The pool time however was cut short this year due to rain, so that has been the only bummer. Events on the horizon for fall are many! I want to go to a corn maze, I will be going out to the best Haunted House in the State, Wicked World Scaregrounds out Tates Creek Rd. I can't wait to buy a pumpkin and make some hot fresh pumpkin rolls. I will be doing the Lexington Public Library Booktacular event this year. I will also be doing the Warren County Library fall event as well. There will be a couple of historical properties that I will be giving walk throughs of. The lost goes on of Fall Fun. To stay updated on recent events and webinars mark see first on Notifications for my Facebook pages below.
www.facebook.com/kauffmankathryn
www.facebook.com/kathrynkauffmanpsychicmedium
My Monday Night Talk shows are now on my YouTube channel so if you miss the live show you can catch the saved videos here
www.youtube.com/kauffmankathryn
I will keep you posted as things roll out! Have a great Fall
Kisses from Kentucky and much Love Kathryn

Comments

Popular Posts