Happy New Year

Happy New Year From Kathryn and David

Thanks for being a part of 2017 and I hope you will stick around to be a part of 2018.
So what is going on New for Next Year?
The first thing that is new I'm calling the ambassador program for people who share consistently more than three of my major posts per week on Facebook will be added to a special closed Facebook group. This Facebook group will be privy to special giveaway drawings throughout the year,  premium drawings such as restaurant vouchers and gift certificates.
If any of you are interested in developing mediumship skills I'm planning a private retreat to help guide you through this process. If you are seriously interested in mediumship please email me to request information about this private retreat.
Other cool things going on for 2018 I will be continuing my every Monday Night Live show on Facebook and with lots of new topics.
Stay Tuned....drone footage of Beautiful Kentucky coming on my YouTube channel💖

To those of you who have supported my work this last year by purchasing products or a reading. I thank you for your patronage. 

The Year in Review Reading is back only until January 31st. This is a once a year 12 card email reading to look at each month of 2018. Priced at $60.00 limited offer. To get this reading text to 859-327-9305 to request. Don't delay this reading ends on January 31st.

Don't forget to follow my Daily Astrological Forecasts On Facebook.

Comments

Popular Posts