Cancer Survival 2018

 

Share your survivor story. 2018

For 2018 I feel ready to share my Cancer survival story. By all rights I should not even still be here. Many of you followed my Facebook posts through this journey back in the spring of 2015. I didn't state the inner feeling of it or the survivors guilt I felt at the time. A couple of very close friends had been diagnosed at the same time and sadly they lost their fight with aggressive Cancers. So this left me asking myself "why me" why did I survive and they did not. I also felt betrayed by my body after all the years of fitness and supplements organic foods etc. In the next newsletter I am going to dive into these topics and give you an inside view into my feelings and experience about this. We will also look at the psychic happening that occured at the time of my diagnosis. I also had some astral projection experiences after the surgery that made me wonder if I was dying. Write me back and let me know if you have had a similar account. So stay tuned. 

Comments

Popular Posts